My Friend GOALS

After reading my post Moms: Find Out Who Your Real Friends Are, you might want to know a little bit more about my friend GOALS.

You see GOALS is soooo Flexible she is easygoing and likes to spice things up now and then. She doesn't limit herself to getting things done but looks at the big picture. Here is a snapshot of what she looks like on 3 different days.

Tuesday                                                 Thursday                                       Saturday
-Practice Patience                                 -Stay In Peace                               -Rest
-15min Clean Playroom                      -15min Clean Bathroom                -Enjoy My Whole Family
-Invest in New Friendship                     -Drink Water                                 -Drink Water
   With The Gibbs                                  -Write                                            -Blog
-Drink Water                                         - Overcome Tiredness                   -Date With Hubby
-Overcome Tiredness And                        And Wash My Face
  And Wash My Face

Comments